1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Worlds with specific server rules

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Donald Morrow, May 10, 2018.

1. Donald Morrow

Donald Morrow Spider

GitHub:
    mrgibbage
    For my first plugin, I think I will want something like this. My daughter's server has several different worlds. She teleports and warps from world to world, but it seems that the server rules are just that--server rules. Once you set a gamemode, it sticks until you change it again. Even if you go to another world. She asked if I could find a plugin that would fix it so that when she goes to her survival world, it will automatically set the gamemode to survival. And when she goes to her creative world, you guessed it, the gamemode sets to creative. I did look for such a plugin on poggit, but I didn't see one.
    If my research is correct and it turns out such a plugin does not exist, I'd like to give it a stab at developing one. Perhaps the veterans here could let me know if this sounds like a good plugin idea and if it is suitable for a beginner developer.
    If it matters, my server version is:
    This server is running PocketMine-MP 1.7dev-920 for Minecraft: PE [REDACTED] (protocol version 3.0.0-ALPHA11)

2. SalmonDE

SalmonDE Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    SalmonDE
    There is such a plugin, but it seems to be outdated:
    https://forums.pmmp.io/threads/gamemode-per-world.1569/

But even if there is such a plugin it doesn't mean you're not allowed to try do it yourself, especially if you're practising by doing it.
    I personally think it's a good plugin idea for beginners, try your best.

Thunder33345, EdwardHamHam and SOFe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.