1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Gamemode per world

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CookieCode, Mar 25, 2017.

1. CookieCode

CookieCode Silverfish

GitHub:
    CookieCode
    I checked everywhere there are no plugins to put gamemode per world. Please give me this plugin.

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
  3. CookieCode

CookieCode Silverfish

GitHub:
    CookieCode
    He don't work :

[Tesseract] [20:22:09] CRITICAL> "Impossible de passer l’événement 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerQuitEvent' de 'WorldGM v9': Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\Player::setGamemode() must be of the type integer, null given, called in /home/eradiamcpe/eradia_server/plugins/WorldGM-master/src/WorldGM/WorldGM.php on line 120 sur WorldGM\PlayerEventListener"
    [Tesseract] [20:22:09] CRITICAL> TypeError: "Argument 1 passed to pocketmine\Player::setGamemode() must be of the type integer, null given, called in /home/eradiamcpe/eradia_server/plugins/WorldGM-master/src/WorldGM/WorldGM.php on line 120" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/pocketmine/Player" at line 1236

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    It appears to me that you are using Tesseract. We do not support Tesseract. Plus like I said, that plugin would have at least needed it's API bumped.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  5. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

If you want upgrade to PocketMine-MP your plugin might work or you can try WorldProtect Which has per-world GameModes build in and many other features.

Primus and CookieCode like this.
  6. MrPwes

MrPwes Silverfish

GitHub:
    mrpwes
  7. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    Hello, there is a function for changing PlayerGamemode, so you can just set it to special world, and you can setup in what ever world you want :)

8. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    SOLVED? change prefix ;)

9. UnEnanoMas

UnEnanoMas Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    UnEnanoMas
    Primus likes this.
  10. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.