1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

World Conversion between Win10 and PocketMine

Discussion in 'Help' started by TumbleGamer, Sep 10, 2017.

1. TumbleGamer

TumbleGamer Creeper

GitHub:
    tumble1999
    I have a world on Minecraft windows 10 edition exported to a .mcworld file and I would like to add it to my pocket mine server how would I go about doing that?
    Google drive noticed it was a zip file so I extracted it into a folder and put it in the world's folder and it didn't work also I saw the windows 10 world had a db folder and the pm world had a region folder.

2. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    As far as I know, PocketMine supports anvil, pmanvil and mcregion types of worlds.

Also, you can't convert a .mcworld to an anvil or mcregion or pmanvil world.

Instructions:
    1. Hit windows key + r, type in %appdata% in there and hit enter.
    2. Go to the AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds folder and find the folder with your world's name in there.
    3. Get the leveldb to anvil tool here: https://github.com/ljyloo/LevelDb2Avnil
    4. Read the README on that page because I'm too lazy to write instructions again.
    5. Convert your world to anvil and put the new world folder in your "worlds" folder in your PocketMine directory.
    6. Add the world to your pocketmine.yml (scroll all the way down).
    7. Start the server. If you see the "Preparing level 'levelname'" on your console, everything went fine.
    Don't hesitate to ask if you didn't understand!

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. TumbleGamer

TumbleGamer Creeper

GitHub:
    tumble1999
    Thank you for replying I'll try that now.

4. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    Reading this thread might help.
    Also watch this video:

5. Santiago Nacer Adam

Santiago Nacer Adam Creeper

GitHub:
    NooberPlays
    hey, is there any updated version of this? i tried everything but won`t work ;(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.