1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

pmmp php language learning

Discussion in 'Help' started by sxkumo, Feb 22, 2021.

1. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    i would ask for help on plugins but i also wanna try to learn some myself..i kind of understand what the use command and other stuff are but i dont get like arrays ors how to setup public functions , $ , () , etc is their any like prompt or page i can use to learn about minecraft php ?

2. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

This is going nowhere, I'm not discouraging you or whatever, but I see no effort from your part. I'm guessing that this tendency will continue, unless you can prove me wrong, I or any other will have no interest helping you out.

3. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    what are you talking about? i am not asking for help..i am looking for a paage or website that can teach me about minecraft php coding i am literally trying to learn..

4. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

5. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    i have searched for information but i couldnt find anything about minecraft php help though i searched i didnt think to look here though..thanks either way but please be a little more nice

6. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    Hey, just fyi,

It's not called, "Minecraft php"
    The coding language that a server software of Minecraft BE(PE) named PocketMine-MP uses is PHP.

More documentation can be found here

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    sxkumo likes this.
  7. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

I'm stating the facts, not attacking you personally. Criticizing your actions and wording, take the best of it. I did provide you with useful information while I could not, beggers can't be choosers.

You got little confused with how things in larger picture works. PocketMine is a server, while Minecraft is a client. Here a resource on that part: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Client–server_model
    This server software was developed independently from mojang, hence it has no affiliation to it. The creator of this project @shoghicp decided to use PHP it. There is no such term "Minecraft PHP".

minijaham likes this.
  8. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    how can you know the facts when you didnt hear my side?thats being inconsiderate..to me that comes of as rude tbh, also i am not begging i am simply asking for information if someone could possibly give it to me if they want..and you criticize too soon thats lack of knowledge to go off and just assume so easily.i just wouldve liked it more if you didnt sound so impudent but its alright..like i said thanks for the help.

9. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Fair enough, I was inconsiderate and excuse me for my prejudice. Thats simply the way I convey same information, I've said thousand times before. You're not to blame, and I really do wish you best on this journey. If you do choose to stay on the path of learning, then welcome to forums and feel free to ask.

10. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    yeah that is understandable not very commendable in my opinion but at the same time tou did help me so thank you..and i appreciate it peace bud.

Primus likes this.
  11. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    I’ll be honest on Primus’s previous replies. It makes sense that he’s replied in that way, and I understand it because Bedrock community in general is filled with minors under 13(if you don’t fall in to this category I’m talking about, there’s no need to be mad) who begs for free work and I’ll be honest, they are pretty hecking annoying. These particular people are the cause of this, some sort of “sterotype” which I recently got. Thanks to no-improvement whatsoever person! :D

Primus likes this.
  12. sxkumo

sxkumo Silverfish

GitHub:
    sxkumo
    well i mean if he is always dealing people that just dont want to learn then ig he will just be used to that way of talking in a less respectful way but i am showing interesting in learning so i shouldnt fall into the "free work" category im not asking for a code im just asking for a prompt or guide for php language so i can learn myself and not have to ask so like yea.its should be different for everyone especially if they are wanting to learn but thats about all i have to say its done now.i just didnt like the way he was replying but i do understand

Primus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.