1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Multi World Support PurePerms PocketMine

Discussion in 'Requests' started by ALLINSEO, Mar 21, 2017.

1. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

so I assume poggit-orphanage has taken over the PurePerms Plugin?
    I notice on the github version from about 8 months-2 years ago it says "no Multi-World support"
    has this been added by poggit-orphanage? It seems to be semi work but only when the config file is
    reloaded when a player is inside the world or when they login to that world.

I have a video showing exactly what is going wrong;
    VIDEO
    This is related to my THREAD but I do not think this is a default feature and would need something added or changed so I decided to post inside the request section

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Multiworld perms haven't ever worked properly afaik, and the original author is inactive. I had a go some time back, but Multiworld permission inheritance made my brain hurt, so I dropped it. Poggit-orphanage doesn't 'take over' plugins; it releases forks of popular inactive plugins to avoid them becoming fragmented, but anyone can submit a PR :)

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

I see it sort of works if you have looked at the video, maybe I can make it auto reload or something

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.