1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Animals and Mobs

Discussion in 'Help' started by CarterG3, Aug 10, 2017.

1. CarterG3

CarterG3 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    sircarter
    I got this
    Code:
    Warning: Uncaught ErrorException: Declaration of revivalpmmp\pureentities\entity\BaseEntity::knockBack(pocketmine\entity\Entity $attacker, $damage, $x, $z, $base = 0.4) should be compatible with pocketmine\entity\Living::knockBack(pocketmine\entity\Entity $attacker, float $damage, float $x, float $z, float $base = 0.4) in phar:///home/mc/mcpe/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar/src/revivalpmmp/pureentities/entity/BaseEntity.php:557
    Stack trace:
    #0 phar:///home/mc/mcpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/spl/BaseClassLoader.php(128): pocketmine\{closure}(2, 'Declaration of ...', 'phar:///home/mc...', 557, Array)
    #1 phar:///home/mc/mcpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/spl/BaseClassLoader.php(128): include()
    #2 [internal function]: BaseClassLoader->loadClass('revivalpmmp\\pur...')
    #3 phar:///home/mc/mcpe/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar/src/revivalpmmp/pureentities/entity/WalkingEntity.php(40): spl_autoload_call('revivalpmmp\\pur...')
    #4 phar:///home/mc/mcpe/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/spl/BaseClassLoader.php(128): include('phar:///home/mc...')
    #5 [internal func in phar:///home/mc/mcpe/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar/src/revivalpmmp/pureentities/entity/BaseEntity.php on line 557

Fatal error: Declaration of revivalpmmp\pureentities\entity\BaseEntity::entityBaseTick($tickDiff = 1, $EnchantL = 0) must be compatible with pocketmine\entity\Entity::entityBaseTick(int $tickDiff = 1): bool in phar:///home/mc/mcpe/plugins/PureEntitiesX.phar/src/revivalpmmp/pureentities/entity/BaseEntity.php on line 557
    [08:38:17] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [08:38:17] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "/home/mc/mcpe/crashdumps/Thu_Aug_17-08.38.17-UTC_2017.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
    Killed

2. CarterG3

CarterG3 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    sircarter
  3. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Spider

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    Yeah... I get the same error.

4. CarterG3

CarterG3 Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    sircarter
    Help please, I can't find anything

5. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
  6. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Spider

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    I don't want to sound like a beggar, but if you update it to the latest build, I will be very happy. :D
    Thanks in advance.

7. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
  8. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Spider

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    Yeah, but there isn't one for mcpe1.2 that is compatible.

9. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
  10. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Spider

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
    Thanks, mate.

11. Awzaw

GitHub:
    awzaw
    The very latest one has a new config.yml option to configure which worlds entities spawn in :

Code:
    enabledworlds: ["world", "flat"]
    Leave it empty to allow in all worlds.

12. Nitrate1

Nitrate1 Spider

GitHub:
    nitrateorigins
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.