1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PureEntities Error

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by ALLINSEO, Aug 18, 2017.

1. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

Code:
    [Server thread/CRITICAL]: ErrorException: "Declaration of revivalpmmp\pureentities\entity\BaseEntity::knockBack(pocketmine\entity\Entity $attacker, float $damage, float $x, float $z, float $base = 0.4) should be compatible with pocketmine\entity\Living::knockBack(pocketmine\entity\Entity $attacker, $damage, $x, $z, $base = 0.4)" (EXCEPTION) in "phar_PureEntitiesX-damage-reduction_ebkCAcW1lhSf4UB.phar/src/revivalpmmp/pureentities/entity/BaseEntity" at line 557
    using the damage reduction branch I get the listed error @jasonwynn10

2. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Please use the latest PocketMine version.

3. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

updating to the newest phar crashes the server and gives me a crash dump

4. ALLINSEO

ALLINSEO Baby Zombie

I also tried the version by @sonnenwerk and got the same errors does @Magicode still work on pureEntities? I really loved this plugin and all the features it has like breeding, about as close to vanilla as you can get

5. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    It's probably because of all your old plugins that are compatible with older pmmp builds. If you want the latest PureEntities to work, please consider updating to the the newest PocketMine.

Note: You can also try older PureEntities builds.

6. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    I've just updated the Poggit-Orphanage version of PureEntitiesX for PocketMine 1.7dev ALPHA7 (PHP7.2 required); you can find all recent builds here, but alpha API versions can be (and have been) changed daily, so if you don't use the very latest PocketMine master build (to be specific, this commit or later) with the latest PureEntitiesX build (today DEV #14 master) then you'll need to find the build that corresponds to your exact PocketMine version.

NickTehUnicorn likes this.
  7. Leselampe

Leselampe Spider Jockey

Ahh that sounds good news ! Thank you Awzaw!

My last working version has been:
    1. Pockemine #310 working with
    2. Pureentities #98 (https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/RevivalPMMP/PureEntitiesX/PureEntitiesX)

I will check the new stuff later today.

One thing about the two repositories:

https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/poggit-orphanage/PureEntitiesX/~
    vs
    https://poggit.pmmp.io/ci/RevivalPMMP/PureEntitiesX/PureEntitiesX

Which one is for what and where shall i write the bug reports for the plugin ?
    cu
    Sonnenwerk

8. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    Nobody seems to want to maintain the revivalpmmp repo, so for now the poggit-orphanage fork is the most up to date. If someone from that team wants to take it on... I'll PR the changes.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.