1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

zip to phar and devtools not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by Zardasht HQ, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Zardasht HQ

Zardasht HQ Creeper

I have tried to make a plugin but the devtools keep giving me a Invalid plugin name, check the name case. I have it in the files but it wont work so is thier a way to turn the file into a plugin online or something and when i download a github plugin it comes as a zip is thier a way to turn it into a phar like zip to phar not phar to zip please tell me and i have an android

Attached Files:

2. hikingjungle

hikingjungle Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    hikingjungle
    it looks like you are trying to use the android app for pocketmine. it is no longer supported.
    try doing what you are doing with a pc server (notice the pocketmine 2.0 and the plugin version 3.0

3. BaconOFBurger

BaconOFBurger Spider

GitHub:
    BaconOFBurger
    Make sure you are using an official 64bit version of PMMP, which can be downloaded here: https://github.com/pmmp/PocketMine-MP/releases/
    And you have devtools, when all is over:
    - Make sure your plugin is in a folder structure (not a zip lol, just a folder)
    - Make sure the src plugin is in the plugin folder
    - And make sure to execute the makeplugin command like this: /makeplugin <plugin name specified in plugin.yml> (DON'T INCLUDE THE PLUGIN VERSION)
    - And make sure there are no spaces " " in the name of the plugin that you try to "put in phar", but use underscores "_" instead

Btw, my English is certainly not the best, but I hope you understand what I mean

EDIT: There seems to be an unofficial version of the 64-bit pmmp application, so if he uses it, it should be fine.

Attached Files:

4. Seeker

Seeker Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    seeker-devs
    That error must be caused because, from my experience, DevTools makeplugin only supports folders of plugins, and the fact that they are successfully loaded and you can see them 'green' when you run /plugins or /pl. Plus, make sure to type the name in the plugin.yml, e.g.
    If my plugin.yml has the code
    Code:
    name: SeekerisBest
    main: Bruh\Is\Main
    version: 1.0
    api: 3.9.3
    author: Seeker

and a valid Main file plus any extra files, and loaded and made in a folder, but the folder name is 'PAKETMEIN' so, I will use '/makepSeekerisBestisBest' instead of '/makeplugin PAKETMEIN'
    I hope you understood! Thank you!

5. TwistedFellow

TwistedFellow Silverfish

GitHub:
    SilverzPlayz
    Make sure no other plugins arent working on your host, it happens to me when plugins are being enabled and one doesnt work and devtools stops, but just either remove the broken plugin to try and fix it

6. Seeker

Seeker Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    seeker-devs
    I'll be honest, that has never happened to me, and instead of deleting the plugin, you should try to fix it. NOT GOING OFF TOPIC

7. Deniel

Deniel Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DenielWorld
    phar-converter.github.io
    This is a website where you may convert zip file plugins to phar, and phar file plugins to zip. Very useful website)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.