1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

World Help?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Rim, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Rim

Rim Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    boomyourbang
    I've got a .mcworld file which I have unzipped and placed into ~/pocketmine/worlds, however upon server startup, Console shows a LevelException which I have not seen before. Output:

[11:10:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: pocketmine\level\LevelException: "Specified LevelDB world format version (8) is not supported by PocketMine-MP" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/level/format/io/leveldb/LevelDB" at line 132
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #0 src/pocketmine/level/format/io/BaseLevelProvider(51): pocketmine\level\format\io\leveldb\LevelDB->loadLevelData()
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #1 src/pocketmine/level/format/io/leveldb/LevelDB(116): pocketmine\level\format\io\BaseLevelProvider->__construct(string[70] /Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/worlds/Server_Spawn_-_Finalized/)
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #2 src/pocketmine/Server(1108): pocketmine\level\format\io\leveldb\LevelDB->__construct(string[70] /Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/worlds/Server_Spawn_-_Finalized/)
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #3 src/pocketmine/Server(1760): pocketmine\Server->loadLevel(string[24] Server_Spawn_-_Finalized)
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #4 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(275): pocketmine\Server->__construct(object BaseClassLoader, object pocketmine\utils\MainLogger, string[38] /Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/, string[46] /Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/plugins/)
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #5 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(299): pocketmine\server()
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/DEBUG]: #6 (1): require(string[93] phar:///Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/P)
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [11:10:17] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "/Users/me/Desktop/pocketmine/crashdumps/Sun_Sep_8-11.10.17-EDT_2019.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
    [11:10:18] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: The crash dump has been automatically submitted to the Crash Archive. You can view it on https://crash.pmmp.io/view/2813592 or use the ID #2813592.

Any help? I'm on Mac and have been trying to get this world on my server for awhile now.

AsHAYAMI27 likes this.
  2. AsHAYAMI27

AsHAYAMI27 Spider

GitHub:
    AsHAYAMI27
    PocketMine-MP is says,
    "[11:10:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: pocketmine\level\LevelException: "Specified LevelDB world format version (8) is not supported by PocketMine-MP" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/level/format/io/leveldb/LevelDB" at line 132
    ".That means, not supported Level DB Versions...This means that the version of the world storage method cannot be read by PocketMine-MP. Simply put, the world is not supported.(LevelDB version 8 is Not supported)

3. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The current stable version of PocketMine sadly doesn't support LevelDB 8, the upcoming 4.0.0 release will, but there is no ETA on when that will be released.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.