1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

World Generator

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Chrisw, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Chrisw

Chrisw Spider

hallo !

Can i Generat my own worlds and load it on my Server . The stock Pocketmine generator make boring worlds .
    Minecraft PE worlds Not work i have Test multiconverter Tool. The Tool Convert Not.

Multiworld changer Plugin for API 3.0.0 like manyworlds ???

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    world generator and pregen is two different stuff
    world generator - a plugin that generate the world
    pregen - you pre generate the world on something then port/load it into PM world, therefore there a limit on world size

3. Magicode

Magicode Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    magicode1
    Hi, @Chrisw , and Welcome to the forums!

There are very few plugins out there for world generation (They are either outdated or not very helpful). Your best bet would be to look on Github, or on Poggit for one.

As for Pregen (I am less of an expert on this one), Pocketmine doesn't support loading Structures or Caves right now. You should follow the issues on Github (But don't make an issue about it, there are already loads), and wait until it is added.

For a Multiworld Plugin..... I have absolutely no idea! Maybe Github or Poggit might have something....

4. Chrisw

Chrisw Spider

Can you tell me a Plugin please ?
    I am a newbie on pocketmine and Github ...
    Seed dont work ? No way ?
    Beach with Sand Mountains ... ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.