1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

WordPress Payments Plugin

Discussion in 'Requests' started by MidWolfhunter, Jun 30, 2021.

1. MidWolfhunter

MidWolfhunter Silverfish

So I'm not too sure if this already exists, but I tried searching for it and couldn't find it anywhere.
    I'm looking for a plugin that I can upload to my server and WordPress website. The purpose of this will be to process payments and assigning ranks to players who have purchased a rank on the WordPress website.

Now I know Tebex/Buycraft is an alternative, but at some point we need to move to a more customizable option. So if there's such plugin, please let me know or if anyone is willing to create this plugin please do.

Basically the plugin needs to connect to server console and perform a few commands even if players is offline. Once the plugin detects that a purchase has been made it should perform commands on console as operator.

2. NTT

NTT Zombie

GitHub:
    NTT1906
    Paying from the in-game itself sounds great but the issues coming from it are huge.

Paying today requires a verification code, which requires access to the account such as PayPal, etc. You need to make a payment request to a Paypal account and you need to enter the password and email of that Paypal account. This puts the risk of security issues and how players can know that you save data and use it to steal money from your account. They have no trust on you and if they do, they can easily lost their money?

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe there's an API that can avoid it, or browse the web on your server.

Or you can create your-self a webapp of Paypal...

My grammar is very bad so I hope you understand ^^"

3. NTT

NTT Zombie

GitHub:
    NTT1906
    Oh, i think i misunderstanded your question.

So you want to check if a payment is success, it runs the command?

4. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

At no point he mentioned in-game purchases.

5. NTT

NTT Zombie

GitHub:
    NTT1906
    my english is bad, okay ;-;

6. MidWolfhunter

MidWolfhunter Silverfish

hi I never said that players should buy ranks within the server. I asked for a plugin that can connect directly with my WordPress website in order to detect whether a purchase has been made. Thereafter, the website should send a signal to server console to give the player their rewards once they logged on.

I am well aware of all the complications of trying to implement an in game purchase system.

7. Axon

Axon Zombie

I’m not sure somebody will create a plug-in for Wordpress and a server without getting paid, [im smol, Idk how this work]
    You can extend tebex using the api stated on this link https://github.com/disepi/ambrosial/releases/tag/1.3

Agent likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.