1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

What Vote Plugin is Best?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by corytortoise, Jan 3, 2019.

?

What Vote Plugin do you use?

1. PocketVote

2. BetterVoting

3. VoteReward

4. TopVoter

5. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    I need to know what server voting plugin is most popular among the community. I allowed you to pick two options from the poll, as some people may use both TopVoter and another plugin in the list together.

Plugins listed, for reference:
    PocketVote
    VoteReward
    BetterVoting
    TopVoter

I am planning on messing around with a VoteParty plugin, but where do I start? Do I just create an extension for PocketVote, which seems the best to me, or another plugin, which may be more popular? Or, do I just create an entirely new vote plugin and add my features there? Plus, this may assist other developers in knowing what they can improve upon in their plugins.

2. JUSTaMod

JUSTaMod Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    justamod
    Disclaimer- I inputted PocketVote as this is the plugin used on a few of the servers I was previously admin on. I do note utilize voting on any of my networks. (If I were to however, I would use PocketVote.)

3. JJ Birdman

JJ Birdman Creeper

GitHub:
    jjbirdmanyt
    Hi, wondering wether you’ve made any progress with this as in looking for something for pocketvote that can do a Vote Party like crate keys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.