1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

What is the Current State of MCPE Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Darunia18, Nov 12, 2016.

1. TheKnightGamer

TheKnightGamer Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Jean-TKG
    howtocode.ml just teach you php and if you wish to learn C# theres alot of websites and books about it.

2. reidq7

reidq7 Spider

GitHub:
    reidq7
    I think that taking a step back and looking at servers in general, things are going pretty well!

The amount of servers has dramatically decreased, but there are a lot more small, well made servers with a reasonable amount of players now, rather than a few servers that are well made monopolizing the players, as was the case in 11.0-14.0

I'm enjoying the general sense of the community more, and people seem more mature now. I would come back because I think some great things are going to happen in the community, even though many say it's dying. I think we're just restarting, as we can see from this wonderful forum.

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    And the mature ones go away and immature ones come again.

4. reidq7

reidq7 Spider

GitHub:
    reidq7
    But it feels more like a group of people that love playing the game with some other players on small servers, rather than sheeple on a massive server.

dktapps likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.