1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

What do you hate the most of mcpe in general

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Thunder33345, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    as the community or players or game itself qualifies

jasonwynn10, EdwardHamHam and dktapps like this.
  2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    The way the game's quality and performance deteriorates with every new version.

3. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    that it is a paid app, that it is closed-source, that the app has updates, that people will update.

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    The fact that you can't select which version to launch like in PC (err... Java Edition I mean)

5. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

The way it f*cked (sorry for the word) it up from 0.15 - 1.2.10. 0.14.3's menu/gui was waaaay better. The only things that become better are the skin packs (NOT THE SHOP). Coding plugins for 0.14.3 was easier. I hope the sponsors of Minecraft pe (those 3 servers) die before their time and Microsoft will be forced to restore the old Minecraft.

6. Kyd

Kyd Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    boi1216
    I agree with dktapps, every new update mcpe is loosing it's performance

7. kenygamer

kenygamer Banned Banned

GitHub:
    kenygamer
    That MCPE is increasingly assimilated to MCPC.

Zach1603 likes this.
  8. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Very much agree on this one. Particularly the UI performance. 0.14.3 was instant.

9. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    How everything is slow to add....
    Lot of updates but it look like it's only to make xbox live to be bigger (#TogetherUpdate) """"""TOGETHER UPDATE"""""" I was playing a server that sometimes they were reaching 500 players and now....130 players is the max. Lol. They kill the minecraft community. They add new things one time per I don't know how many time and in their update, they """fix errors"""" but these updates just add more and more issues in mcpe. Eh, I play minecraft for a long time and never I saw something as bad as that when Microsoft bought minecraft...And the last thing, what is that in the multiplayer section???? 3 servers ? Why putting them there ? I wonder how much they pay to be there. And seriously, this is unfair for everyone, this is unfair too because it look like they know when minecraft update BEFORE they update, like that they can update their plugins, their pocketmine version and everything while everyone else need to wait here...This is just unfair.
    To resum.
    Bad performance, bad updates, slow new things, unfair method to work and worse and worse after each updates.

This is my vision of the things, lol

10. kenygamer

kenygamer Banned Banned

GitHub:
    kenygamer
    The problem is that the majority of the Minecraft: Pocket Edition audience used to have a free, non-official version of the game. But since recent updates it's now mandatory to have the paid version to play in servers. Sum it the Xbox Live system which makes it even more harder to start playing in multiplayer mode. I have seen many uninstalling MC:BE due to this, yes, the laziness.

11. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    lol

Sandertv likes this.
  12. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    I still doubt very much whether people who didn't buy the game will buy because of the update. In my opinion, if you couldn't buy it on day one, you wouldn't buy it forever, because few people would risk getting a virus just to save a few dollars.

corytortoise likes this.
  13. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
  14. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    granted you are partner so you get partner advantages
    and before update they DO give public info like beta and tweets before releasing
    yeah just waiting for someone to make a crack to maybe get back 50% of the lost player if we are lucky

kenygamer likes this.
  15. Muqsit

Muqsit Chicken

GitHub:
    muqsit
    I HATE how Pocket UIs have a differing SLOTS/ROW value. If you don't have a long-enough screen, it will cramp up the Pocket UI inventory and you may need to scroll down the inventory. It all makes it look like yuck. You can't expect every PE user to see inventory how you see it in the Classic UI or vice versa.
    [​IMG]
    Don't forget they finally made it so setting Item::AIR in cursor inventory will not show the item graphic and works even when a player is holding an item. That's a really good thing for container GUIs. :)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    jasonwynn10, rektpixel, SOFe and 2 others like this.
  16. MalakasPlayzMCPE

MalakasPlayzMCPE Zombie Pigman

Hey, are you the real one, with the BuildMcpe server that was in the top?

17. MC ATECH

MC ATECH Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mcpeatech
    MCPE, oh sorry MCBE is evolving into an animal heaven, at such a rapid pace... But they can't seem to get rid of bugs? crawling all over it!

CupidonSauce173 and rektpixel like this.
  18. kenygamer

kenygamer Banned Banned

GitHub:
    kenygamer
    Since Microsoft's acquisition, Minecraft is ruined.

jasonwynn10, LewBr, SOFe and 2 others like this.
  19. CupidonSauce173

CupidonSauce173 Zombie

GitHub:
    cupidonsauce173
    Its not that they get rid of bugs..its just that every updates, there is new stupid bugs but really annoying...and stability too...I mean 100% of when I press to cancel when I join a server, my mc crash. Or when you go on another server from a server mc can crash, or the chat lag or things like that, microsoft..they are microsoft. They should be able to make a quality and stable game lol.

Zach1603 and MC ATECH like this.
  20. QuiverlyRivalry

QuiverlyRivalry Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    quiverlyrivalry
    MCPE's Prime Time 0.15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.