1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Upgrade for PE 1.0.5

Discussion in 'Help' started by Riley, Mar 29, 2017.

1. WinterBuild7074

WinterBuild7074 Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    Will it be safe then to use the api3/network branch on my server for now?

2. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

Hi, How did you made PureEntitiesX working? I am getting "[Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load plugin 'PureEntitiesX': Incompatible API version" error.

I am in api3/network with Windows 10 edition 1.0.5 client.

3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Yes, but just keep in mind about some plugins not working.
    That's not even remotely on topic.

4. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    You need to update the API on the plugin.
    Go into the plugin folder and edit the plugin.yml file.
    Between
    api: [ ] add 3.0.0-ALPHA4, now it should look like this: api: [3.0.0-ALPHA4]
    Save the file, and done, the plugin is updated.

5. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

He mentioned it is working for him!! and the topic is about "api3/network" (I just installed).

I too was a victim of microsoft's auto update.. now stuck with 1.0.5 !!

6. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    How can I now download the api3/network branch as a .phar?
    I tried this but it said
    500 Internal Server Error

7. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Download the latest one on Poggit, here. It lets you select the branch, so you can choose api3/network. Click on the link that says "Direct" on the latest build of it to download. It will than download the api3/network branch as a phar automatically.

jasonwynn10 and ALLINSEO like this.
  8. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

Thanks friend..
    I don't have this config file in plugins folder, only the "PureEntitiesX.phar". am I missing something any step with installing a plugin? (I just wget this phar to plugin folder and did a server restart).

9. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I don't know what you mean, but if you want to edit the config.yml in the .phar, download the whole plugin folder to your computer, go to unphar.com, upload your folder there, press convert, download the .zip, open it, edit the config.yml, save it, move the plugin folder into your server (convert the .zip to a normal folder first). If you want it to be a .phar again, go to pmt.mcpe.me/pocketmine.php and convert it. Then move the .phar into your server.

10. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

Thank you for these steps. It worked updating the config and the plugin now passed the server load (says [PureEntitiesX] Enabled!)

But unfortunately the console log is now filled with below error...

[12:18:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\server\DataPacketReceiveEvent' to 'PureEntitiesX v0.1.2_dev': Class pocketmine\network\protocol\Info not found on revivalpmmp\pureentities\event\EventListener
    [12:18:17] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: ClassNotFoundException: "Class pocketmine\network\protocol\Info not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 144
    [12:18:18] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not tick level "world": Class pocketmine\network\protocol\AddEntityPacket not found
    [12:18:18] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: ClassNotFoundException: "Class pocketmine\network\protocol\AddEntityPacket not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 144

FYI..
    The site pmt.mcpe.me/pocketmine.php is not working, I got " 500 Internal Server Error"
    I used the script from below project to make phar from extracted zip
    https://github.com/masnun/pharmaker

11. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I have the same problem with pmt.mcpe.me/pocketmine.php. I don't know how to fix the error, but try this:
    Remove/delete the .phar out of your server and upload the normal plugin folder (not .zip).

12. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    You don't have to completely disasimble the plugin and recompile it to update the config.

The config.yml should be found in a directory called PureEntitiesX.

HimbeersaftLP and corytortoise like this.
  13. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    There are breaking changes in api/network, as you were warned, so you'll have to edit the code, or ask the developer to make an API3 version. Some code was moved, so you'll have to change paths from pocketmine\network\protocol\... To pocketmine\network\mcpe\protocol\... and some class names too.

14. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    How can I ask them to make it for me? A version that works? Or will it really take weeks until the new working PMMP version will come?
    But – What will happen to the other PocketMine servers in this time? That's what I want to know.

15. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

Its not config.yml, you need to edit plugin.yml to change API versions; which is inside the .phar

16. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

what do you mean by "normal plugin folder"? Can we use folder directly instead of .phar?
    If yes, what is the folder structure I should maintain ?
    I tried uploading the extracted folders to plugin directory as below, but the server didn't recognise there is a plugin..

Plugins/PureEntitiesX/
    /config.yml
    /plugin.yml
    /src/
    /resources/

17. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I fixed the problem already. I need to wait until PMMP for 1.0.5 is out,
    then I my Slapper plugin will work again, I hope.

18. pullipuli

pullipuli Spider

Good that you fixed your problem.. any pointers to fix above issue with PureEntitiesX plugin ?

19. moska

moska Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    supermaxalex
    PMMP for 1.0.5 isn't 'officially' out. On GitHub, it's on another branch called api3/network. I'm actually using it and I don't have problems.

20. WinterBuild7074

GitHub:
    winterbuild7074
    I also noticed that the 1.0.5 version has some new blocks/items added, like: Purpur, Elytra, Doors, Red Sandstone and Splash Potions

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.