1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Trying to recreate a SEED

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Rafael Fiori, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Rafael Fiori

Rafael Fiori Creeper

GitHub:
    rafanake
    Hey guys, im really now to all this, but was able to drop a PMMP server into a VPS
    I Was able to drop some plugins like (XYZ) and make my son join the server without any problem

But now im trying to create a World with the current seed :

I Edited the server.properties, put a new world name and set this seed in the variable! But its not created in this seed... what im doing wrong?

I Tried creating in iOS and Windows and the result is the one i looking, but this seed in PMMP creates in completely other world:

Thanks!

More info about seed: Click

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    Seeds on vanilla Minecraft and PocketMine-MP will not produce the same results because PocketMine-MP does not use the same generator as vanilla Minecraft does (and likely never will, it would necessitate replicating the vanilla generator down to the last detail, and I don't want to tangle with MS lawyers for copying their generator).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.