1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Survival & Skywars on Same Server?

Discussion in 'Help' started by waetherman, Mar 22, 2022.

1. waetherman

waetherman Creeper

I'm trying to get a server set up for my son - using Multiworld, I set up a server with a main lobby and links to a survival world and a skywars world (I had help from a fivver). In the survival world there are no mobs, and I'm told that there might be an issue with ore generation too. The guy I had help me set this up said that the mob generator plugin PureEntitiesX wouldn't work because it is only compatible with API 4 but skywars only works with API 3 and therefore I guess I can't have them on the same server. Anyone know anything about this or if there is some workaround?

Also, apparently there's no Nether in PocketMine so he set up a separate Nether plugin. Is that true - no Nether in PocketMineMP? No way to get one in-game? Having a separate Nether world seems kinda pointless to me because it means you can't use Nether for fast-travel and other fun things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.