1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Spreading some love

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by XenialDan, Sep 21, 2018.

1. XenialDan

XenialDan Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    thebigsmilexd
    Hey guys!

So, after all the time coding and getting supported i finally want to give something more back than some plugins or virions ;)

PMMP plugins are a good boredom killers.

I am not sure if i would be where i am now, if you guys and girls would not have supported me in so many ways.

@dktapps , for keeping a software managed, and updated, though he does not get paid! And also for the amount of personal assistance i got from him throughout all updates / In the thirdparty-dev chat.

@Muqsit , @SOFe , @jasonwynn10 , @SalmonDE , @robske_110 (Tim) , @byteandahalf, @Aodzip, @isoz and plenty more for supporting me, working kindly together, helping and developing cool and functional code and plugins

Everyone else who is not mentioned: Keeping me motivated to dream forward, code plugins, supporting me, making pull requests, creating bug report and spreading just enough love to make me really happy.

Sorry if i misbehave at some points..

I have some social issues, like i am scared of groups of peoples etc., thats why sometimes i quickly overreact, when someone says something. In the future i will try more and more to become a better person, and a even more professional programmer.

Thanks for all the times i had joy with this community

Yours sincerely, Dan ❤️

2. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    I deny. I never did that.

3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    I confer. There have been too many arguments to say "kindly".

DaPigGuy likes this.
  4. Darku

Darku Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DarkWav
    So are you willing to end the GitHub user blocking wars with me? :) (Remember, back then at ImagicalMine, long, long ago... ;))

XenialDan likes this.
  5. XenialDan

XenialDan Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    thebigsmilexd
    I unblocked most users afair, but yea, i will recheck it and unblock everyone who is not a pure spam account

Darku likes this.
  6. XenialDan

XenialDan Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    thebigsmilexd
    I was too lazy to countercheck every account so i simply cleared this list.

Screenshot_2018-10-09-10-11-18.png

Darku, jasonwynn10 and dktapps like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.