1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

[SOLVED] My plugin JoinLeave

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by GeistFan, Aug 20, 2020.

1. GeistFan

GeistFan Slime

GitHub:
    GeistFan
    Hi people I now have the problem that I have coded a plugin called JoinLeave,
    but it always shows the error
    "Main class for plugin JoinLeave not found".
    Can you help me further?
    LG
    GeistFan

Attached Files:

2. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    http://s11.picofile.com/file/8406287926/JoinLeave.zip.html

set prefix to solved

3. GeistFan

GeistFan Slime

GitHub:
    GeistFan
    Now it shows this Errors
    [15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: ReflectionException: "Class JoinLeave\PlayerQuitEvent does not exist" (EXCEPTION) in "src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginManager" at line 706

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #0 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginManager(706): ReflectionParameter->getClass()

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #1 plugins/JoinLeave.phar/src/JoinLeave/Main(15): pocketmine\plugin\PluginManager->registerEvents(object JoinLeave\Main, object JoinLeave\Main)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #2 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginBase(116): JoinLeave\Main->onEnable()

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #3 src/pocketmine/plugin/PluginManager(552): pocketmine\plugin\PluginBase->setEnabled(boolean 1)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #4 src/pocketmine/Server(1787): pocketmine\plugin\PluginManager->enablePlugin(object JoinLeave\Main)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #5 src/pocketmine/Server(1773): pocketmine\Server->enablePlugin(object JoinLeave\Main)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #6 src/pocketmine/Server(1586): pocketmine\Server->enablePlugins(integer 1)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #7 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(273): pocketmine\Server->__construct(object BaseClassLoader, object pocketmine\utils\MainLogger, string[16] /home/minecraft/, string[24] /home/minecraft/plugins/)

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #8 src/pocketmine/PocketMine(304): pocketmine\server()

[15:07:56] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: #9 (11): require(string[68] phar:///home/minecraft/pocketmine.phar/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php)

4. ethaniccc

ethaniccc Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    ethaniccc
    you forgot to import the PlayerQuitEvent class
    add this to where your use statements are:
    PHP:
    use pocketmine\event\player\PlayerQuitEvent;

GamakCZ likes this.
  5. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    its not a plugin, wait i give you use's rn.

6. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    http://s10.picofile.com/file/8406342776/JoinLeave.zip.html

setprefix to solved, nobody can't code for you, and dont edit use statments in plugin i edited your plugin 3 times :L
    now its running correctly dont edit files again and dont add pocketmine folder in to plugin, if you add pocketmine folder name, plugin won't work!!!

7. GeistFan

GeistFan Slime

GitHub:
    GeistFan
    has done in the plugin the pocketmine folder was still included.

8. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    when you add pocketmine folder (name), plugin does not work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.