1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Situation of Pocketmine functionnality

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by ewok2, Apr 20, 2019.

1. ewok2

ewok2 Spider

GitHub:
    ewok2
    Hello
    I have installed a server with my own map created.
    And I would like to be sure that all functionality that seem's missing is because it is not implemented in Pocketmine and not because I miss somethings...

"Not Working" :
    No village in my world
    The minecart can't be put on the rail
    No redstone functionnality
    Enchantment not possible
    impossible to restore some weapon or tool with the anvil
    I put the pluggin "PureEntitiesX" but no "bat, horse, ocelot, parrot" and only "creepers, zombie, spider and skelette"
    I try to creat a portal to go to the nether but ther is no nether and the portal does not burn
    impossible to put the boat on water

If you succed to run one of the above item, I am interested to know it :)

Do you now if there is a place where all the functionnality implemented on pocketmine are listed ?

Thanks

2. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
  3. ewok2

ewok2 Spider

GitHub:
    ewok2
    Thanks for the reply
    I had understood the way it works, but I was wondering if I miss some pluggin or if I have a bad configuration on one point...
    For exemple befor discovering the PureEntityX pluggin I did not have any Mobs in my world.
    So I was looking for a place where the own functionality are discribe and what pluggin to add to get other functionnality :)

4. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    If you want a server with all the vanilla features, you'll probably want to use the official server software, instead of PocketMine. You can get it at: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock/

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  5. ewok2

ewok2 Spider

GitHub:
    ewok2
    Thanks
    Yes I know the official vanilla version, but I have created a particular map with world editor + MCEdit and I dont succeed to use it with the vanilla version.
    The db directory in vanilla version seems not to be editable (or i don't find any tools to do it)

6. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    The master version of pocketmine automatically converts the world to levelDB format, which will work on mojang's server. It's not recommended to be used as a server, but it works well enough as a world converter

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  7. ewok2

ewok2 Spider

GitHub:
    ewok2
    Thanks for reply
    What do you mean by “The master version of pocketmine”?
    I have currently the version of the server for Ubuntu
    And world are store in “world” directory with a selection in the server.properties
    How can I convert it?
    With a command line?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.