1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Siri Chat bot

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kabluinc, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Kabluinc

Kabluinc Baby Zombie

Hi, can someone make a plugin like the Siri chat bot on old pocket mine forums http://forums.pocketmine.net/plugins/siri-a-chat-command-bot.111/

Or even an edited version of that very outdated one would be perfect.

The chat bot would interact with you and talk to you like a normal bot would with predefined random answers to specific questions. for example if you said hi siri, or how are you siri it would answer with something like hey, or good thanks. Just an example

Or if that isn't possible even a command like /siri (question) would work

Thanks,

Shyami likes this.
  2. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Shog Chips

This is my chatbot plugin from another forum.

Here:
    http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/S6zHoKzL/file.html

This plugin will allow you to have an automatic reponse chat bot!

You have to configure all the messages you want, just install, reload server, and configure the messages in "config.yml"! All
    messages must be in lowercase, reponses can be anyhow. You can add multiple responses and it will choose a random response. Also "%player%" is the replacer for the player's name. You can change reponse type to "private" which will send the player a private or to "broadcast", which will send a public message. That's all there is for this plugin, have fun!

Kabluinc likes this.
  3. Kabluinc

Kabluinc Baby Zombie

Thanks allot!

4. LagHD

LagHD Creeper

GitHub:
    LagHD
    File expired

5. Shyami

Shyami Creeper

TDubzPlayz likes this.
  6. ZippyShare is scary.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  7. I don't advise recreating Siri. If you're going to re-make anything, make sure it is Google Assistant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.