1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

SetBlock área

Discussion in 'Development' started by TGames, Feb 18, 2019.

1. TGames

TGames Silverfish

Hi, I wanted to know what's wrong. I want to clean a 7x7 area of blocks, but it's not clean. how I achieve it. this is my code!
    Code:
    public function setReset(string $arena, $update = false) {
                $config = new Config($this->plugin->getDataFolder() . "/config.yml", Config::YAML);
                $levelArena = $this->plugin->getServer()->getLevelByName($arena);
                $lg = $config->get($arena."lobby");
                if($levelArena instanceof Level) {
                    for($spawn=1; $spawn<=8; $spawn++) {
                        $spawners = $config->get($arena."Spawn".$spawn);
                        for($piso=1; $piso<=7; $piso++) {
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]-3,$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]-2,$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]-1,$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0],$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]+1,$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]+2,$spawners[1]+$spawn,$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                $levelArena->setBlock(new Vector3($spawners[0]+3,$spawners[1],$spawners[2]-4+$piso), Block::get(0),$update,$update);
                }
          }
    }

2. KielKing

KielKing Zombie

GitHub:
    kielking
    you must set the 3rd parameter (update) to true

3. TGames

TGames Silverfish

It did not work: 'v

4. KielKing

KielKing Zombie

GitHub:
    kielking
    do var_dump($spawners); and see if that's the area you're standing in

5. wolfdale

wolfdale Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    diamond-gold
    Is your level loaded?
    Did you use pocketmine/level/Level?
    By not clean, do you mean some blocks remain or all blocks are left untouched?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.