1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Server Start-up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hakeemsdk, May 29, 2019.

1. Hakeemsdk

Hakeemsdk Spider

Just a couple of questions : Nukkit or Pocketmine?

I'm working on making a factions server on mcpe/be and I'm wondering if Nukkit or Pocketmine better. I am a complete noob at this. However, I have strong ambitions on getting this server out there and hopefully could learn a thing or two from you guys before I embark on this journey. Lastly, are there any good server hostings that could help me with the plugins i need (Factions etc..)

2. HeyDeniis_

HeyDeniis_ Baby Zombie

for Factions That Has Invasions With TNT And Heavy Plugins That Would Generate Lag I Suggest To Use Nukkit

3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    There isn't much difference aside form the amount of plugin support each software has. you can look on poggit for a multitude of factions plugins if you decide to go with pocketmine
    https://poggit.pmmp.io/plugins?term=faction

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  4. Hakeemsdk

Hakeemsdk Spider

Thank you for taking the time to answer such a silly question I have decided to go with Pocketmine. Do you know if there is anywhere I could learn more on configuring the plugins? Especially for pureperms, factionspro.

5. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    all plugin settings will be in some sort of config file in their respective plugin_data folder

EdwardHamHam and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.