1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Server Not Running v1.11.0

Discussion in 'Help' started by LogGuy, Apr 30, 2019.

1. LogGuy

LogGuy Creeper

I am running a PocketMine server with PM v8.3.1 which supports v1.11.0.
    Code:
    30.04 21:59:19 [Server] Server thread/INFO Starting Minecraft: Bedrock Edition server version v1.11.0
    30.04 21:59:19 [Server] Server thread/NOTICE Online mode is enabled. The server will verify that players are authenticated to Xbox Live.
    30.04 21:59:19 [Server] Server thread/NOTICE To disable authentication, set "xbox-auth" to "false" in server.properties.
    30.04 21:59:19 [Server] Server thread/INFO Opening server on 12.34.56.7:89876
    30.04 21:59:19 [Server] Server thread/INFO This server is running PocketMine-MP version 3.8.1

However, the server does not appear to have the latest updates. It does not have any of the items from the village and pillage update, and the aquatic update isn't even on the server.

There is a Pillager Spawn egg and an Illager Banner in the creative menus but neither of them work.

I'm also able to spawn some stuff in using the /give command that don't show in the creative menus, such as the crossbow. But the crossbow won't work either.

I'm very confused as to what is going on and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Mr174

Mr174 Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    mr174
    This has been repeated over and over again
    If you want all the vanilla features go get the official bedrock server
    Pocketmine is about the development and what you can do with the game
    Vanilla features can wait because not alot of people care for them only the important features

LogGuy likes this.
  3. LogGuy

LogGuy Creeper

I'd been trying to figure out why it wasn't working for hours. Constantly switching between the official bedrock server, PocketMine, and NukkitX. The only reason I'm playing Bedrock is because I want to be able to play with people on Xbox (using Phantom). NukkitX wouldn't let people join using Phantom for some reason, the official server's chunks loaded incredibly slowly. It was so unplayable. And then PocketMine didn't seem to have the latest features (though I just checked NukkitX and it's the same there - I just hadn't noticed).

I re-installed the official bedrock server again and this time it worked. No idea what was wrong the last few times.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

4. neb16

neb16 Witch

GitHub:
    developerneb101
    Well To start off, edit your message and remove your ip -_-. And yes I agree with Mr174. Pocketmine just gives you the server experience if they spent the whole time making vanilla features work, they would need a whole team just to cover that from update to update.

5. LogGuy

LogGuy Creeper

12.34.56.7 is not my real IP address.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.