1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Scenario Add/Remove

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Daniel23, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Daniel23

Daniel23 Witch

GitHub:
    daniel23
    It's a UHC Plugin where you can add a scenario at the start of the server or any point in time, you are also allowed to remove it,

/scenario Add [scenario]
    /scenario remove [Scenario]

And if your a player and want to know the scenarios you can /scenarios and it will show you the activated scenarios in that UHC

If possible you can install the scenarios on a folder or like you can put the scenario Plugin in the folder and just Active or deactivate it

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    that meant someone will have to write custom scenarios that is compatible with the scenario API, you cant just put a normal plugin into the folder

i doubt this will go anywhere without something that start and stop scenarios which would be a big framework

3. Daniel23

Daniel23 Witch

GitHub:
    daniel23
    But is there any Plugin that can activate and deactivate a plugin without removing it on the Plugin folder

4. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    possible...
    but still messy without a central framework

5. Daniel23

Daniel23 Witch

GitHub:
    daniel23
    Look at this,.
    https://github.com/MCPEGamerJPatGitHub/UHC

I tried it, it has the scenario thing but there's a problem with the PvP, it's always disabled even if I turn difficulty to 2, I tried to find where it coming from but I can't really configure it out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.