1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Returning member

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by DopeteK, Aug 10, 2021.

1. DopeteK

DopeteK Creeper

Hello, I was a server host back in the day and I've returned to see if I can get another server running. Is this site dead or is there still a small community here?

Primus likes this.
  2. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

I'm still here

DopeteK likes this.
  3. DopeteK

DopeteK Creeper

Hello mate, I actually remember you. Are Romulous, Darunia18 and PEMapModder here too?

4. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Sadly no. Although @SOFe might be @PEMapModder (He is a mod here, and very active of discord)

@Darunia18 last activity was on Twitter on the 11th of July.

But unfortunately, even I don't remember Romolous.

Basically, this forum is near extinction, most members moved to discord.

5. DopeteK

DopeteK Creeper

Awww that's kinda sad. I've never used discord though and from what I hear it's not the sort of app anyone with privacy concerns should be using.

Do you think it's worth me posting here seen as it's dying?

6. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Honestly, not really.

I have no clue how discord treats our privacy. I do use it because I have no personal information associated with it anyway.

7. DopeteK

DopeteK Creeper

That's a shame. I was looking forward to reactivating.

As far as your privacy goes, you are constantly giving discord your personal information without knowing. Do a little detective work online and you may well be surprised.

8. DopeteK

DopeteK Creeper

So I've been tinkering with PMMP again and I'm in a position to pay for plugins to be developed but is this community now dead?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.