1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

pureperms permission not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by BenSepuluh, Mar 23, 2020.

1. BenSepuluh

BenSepuluh Creeper

Permissions not working when i set "enable-multiworld-perms" to true in config file

for example : i want to set all Guest cannot access economyland command in All world
    and i make like this....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guest:
    alias: gst
    isDefault: true
    inheritance: []
    permissions:
    - -economyland.*
    worlds:
    survival1:
    permissions: []
    survival2:
    permissions: []
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i put - -economyland.* into permissions (blue) , then i restart the server and join the server as Guest ( and not operator ), but the Guest still can access economyland command.

however when i put
    - -economyland.* into permissions (green) survival1 and survival2 and i restart the server and join again, then it work

**my question

what is the difference between permissions (blue) and permissions (green) when i set "enable-multiworld-perms" to true ??? because the permissions (blue) doesn't seem to work when "enable-multiworld-perms" set to true

can someone explain to me, Thank you :)

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If I understood PurePerms' code correctly, then the world permissions will replace the normal group permissions instead of complementing them.

3. BenSepuluh

BenSepuluh Creeper

Then can i delete all group permission and place it to each world permission??

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    I think so

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.