1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Protected account

Discussion in 'Requests' started by AffanStarPure, Apr 10, 2017.

1. AffanStarPure

AffanStarPure Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    AffanStarPure
    Anyone know the plugin Can Block IP or client ID for main own Account only me can in with IP same and client Bypass other player cannot login my own account is not same IP and client server won't let u in what is Plugin that?

2. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    are you looking for a plugin that can blocks a players IP or CID only if they are using a certain account name?

3. AffanStarPure

AffanStarPure Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    AffanStarPure
    Yes

4. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    I don't think that's made yet, but I would think it to be easier just to use a name ban plugin.

5. Zuruki

Zuruki Baby Zombie

GitHub:
    zuruki
    OP is asking for a plugin that allows you to login from one IP only. If CID or IP is changed, login is not applicable I think

6. jasonwynn10

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    oh, that makes more sense

7. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    You can do this (sort of) with the version of SimpleAuth on Poggit by enabling antihack in the config and setting the threat level. This will force anyone trying to login with the configured 'superadmin' ranks to enter your 4 digit PIN code if their IP and/or SKIN is different than the last time you connected.

jasonwynn10 and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.