1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Port of Enjin Shop Bukkit Plugin

Discussion in 'Requests' started by EdwardHamHam, Dec 27, 2016.

1. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    So, there is a website hosting service for game server sites called Enjin, that I'm guessing a lot of people here have already heard of. One of their main features is sites for Minecraft servers, which includes a shop system for things like items and ranks. Basically it's sort of like BuyCraft, but the site comes with things like a blog and forums, as well as the donation store.

To use the shop, however, requires the installation and use of a plugin on the server, where a code is entered to ensure security (like BuyCraft). They only have a version of the plugin for the Bukkit and Spigot Minecraft PC server softwares though, and I was wondering if someone could port the plugin to PocketMine. I got the idea of this off of the PocketMine port of the BuyCraft plugin made by @falk

Enjin's original plugin for Bukkit is here. I really hope someone can do this, as I'm sure I won't be the only user who would like and benefit from this. Thank you.

2. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    Should also link the API docs for developers, there no need to reverse engineer something when there[should be] a doc

applqpak likes this.
  3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    There is a section on the plugin's page at the Spigot forums which I linked to with that. Look for the "API Documentation for Developers" section.

applqpak likes this.
  4. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    No no no, i meant Enjin Shop API not that plugin's api as it cant be use on PM

applqpak likes this.
  5. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Shog Chips

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  6. ZakousseMC

ZakousseMC Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    ZakousseMC
    My host has a system with all the functionnalities that you need, there's a forum, a shop (RCON) and a website, I can give you a link to his website by DM if you want.

7. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Is it all adjusted for MCPE?

8. ZakousseMC

ZakousseMC Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    ZakousseMC
    Yes, I can show you a demo if you want

EDIT : There is also an account system that you can connect with SimpleAuth MySQL player folder

Sandertv likes this.
  9. ZakousseMC

ZakousseMC Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    ZakousseMC
    Forgot to say that you don't need to install any plugin.

10. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Yes, could you PM me a link please?

11. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Yes that's it, thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.