1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Port Forward not Working

Discussion in 'Help' started by Lavaix, May 3, 2021.

1. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

you will be able to access your computer, and do absolutely anything along as you have the permission, accessing your Minecraft is just one of the possibilities. You know how you can open command prompt and type commands that interact with your filesystem etc? You will have that access from your phone. Simply put, the command prompt of your computer will be remotely accessible from your phone.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  2. Lavaix

Lavaix Spider

GitHub:
    novagamermc
    Also will I be able to start or stop my server even when my pc is off. That's the last thing I wanna know. And thanks for all the information. Port Forwarding works on my PC so yeah

3. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Running server means, that you have a process running that is capable of understanding and responding to Minecraft protocol. Meaning that it can interact with stuff. No, your pc is no more useful than a rock while it's not running. Just like an unconscious person can't answer, a computer can't either.

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  4. Axon

Axon Zombie

Sadly, no. You can prevent your laptop going to sleep on the settings.
    How-To Windows: Link

Agent and EdwardHamHam like this.
  5. Lavaix

Lavaix Spider

GitHub:
    novagamermc
    Thanks for all the info

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  6. Lavaix

Lavaix Spider

GitHub:
    novagamermc
    Okay port Forward doesn't works on my PC too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.