1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PocketMine

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Luka Bobic, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Luka Bobic

Luka Bobic Creeper

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether or not I am missing PocketMine updates etc.
    The latest version I have doesn't have access to calderon's and levers don't have function. There is no sea grass like in the base game version.

Sorry, I am new to this and me and my friends are wanting to play together with all the blocks etc.

Thanks, Luka.

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    PocketMine doesn't yet have access to many items, blocks, and features that the core game has. If you want to play with them exactly like the cord game, you can do so if you're on the same network, or friends on XBox Live. You could also get a realm, but they're expensive and I wouldn't recommend it if you just have 1 or 2 people who want to play with you.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    If you wish to play Vanilla Minecraft Bedrock Edition on a server, then you need to use the Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server Software Alpha instead of PocketMine.

HimbeersaftLP and EdwardHamHam like this.
  4. Destroyer57

Destroyer57 Zombie

I dont wanna sh** post but pocketmine will never have that. Its better for plugins

5. Deniel

Deniel Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    DenielWorld
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.