1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PocketMine-MP ios Revive?

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Exploit5678, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exploit5678

Exploit5678 Spider

GitHub:
    Unknown
    Hey remember pocketmine running on jailbroken ios devices? Yeah that was really long time ago. I was wondering if anyone can revive it to the latest version.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  2. InspectorGadget

InspectorGadget Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    InspectorGadget
    I think you can update it yourself, all you've to do is update the Binaries which should be using Linux version and also the latest PMMP.phar from Poggit.

jasonwynn10 likes this.
  3. Exploit5678

Exploit5678 Spider

GitHub:
    Unknown
    Yeah I know but idk how to update the binaries for ios xD. That's why I'm asking if anyone could do it.

4. dktapps

dktapps Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team

GitHub:
    dktapps
    The team has no plans to do this, sadly. Nobody with an iOS device in the team is prepared to put the time into getting php7 running on iOS. I only have Android devices.

Also, the general consensus is that if you run PocketMine-MP on a mobile device, you're a nutcase.

5. Exploit5678

Exploit5678 Spider

GitHub:
    Unknown
    Aw alright and btw im not trying to run a server on a mobile device just need a test server to test stuff lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.