1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Pocketmine doesn't work

Discussion in 'Help' started by ch3510, Dec 12, 2019.

1. ch3510

ch3510 Creeper

Hi,
    i'm currently having the same problem as this guy https://forums.pmmp.io/threads/port-forwarding-not-working.877, pocketmine pops up in the 'friends' section of the game but when i try to connect trough my public or private ip it just says 'unable to connect to world', weird thing is that my java edition server runs just fine so i know that it's not a port forwarding problem, any help would be appriciated.

2. DataLion

DataLion Spider

GitHub:
    dataliontje
    You tried: 127.0.0.1?

3. ch3510

ch3510 Creeper

it doesn't work with 127.0.0.1, and i forgot to mention that i'm trying to use NO-IP's DUC for my server

4. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    lan server should be joinable without port forwarding. is the host the same win 10 computer as you are running the game on or are you using a different device to play?

5. ch3510

ch3510 Creeper

i'm using my phone to play, it works in local and the server pops up in the friends tab, but i'm trying to make an online server with no-ip

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.