1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PMMP API

Discussion in 'Help' started by guricane77, Jul 17, 2022.

1. guricane77

guricane77 Creeper

Hello, I'm going to ask a slightly stupid question, who could explain in more detail what an API is and in which kernel files it is located? I would like to change the API to 5.0.0 in PMMP API versions 4.0.0. How can I do this? And what is required for this? I would like to get a painful answer. I know this is a stupid question, but I'm a beginner.

2. BlackRainbow

BlackRainbow Spider

So, the API is simply a collection of methods, functions that you can use. There are a lot of different functions and methods in the core, and they are all stored in different folders and files. For example, the methods of interaction with the player are stored in src/player/Player.php

In order for you to upgrade to API 5.0.0, you need to update the core. Delete your core, and install a core whose API is 5.0.0, but be prepared for the fact that this version of the core has not yet been finalized, and may contain critical errors. Plugins for this version will also have to be rewritten, because the methods and functions are different there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.