1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Plugin Suggestions (READ)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Lurker44, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Lurker44

Lurker44 Creeper

GitHub:
    Lurker44
    Look, I like all the plugins you guys make I think they are awesome and really useful they are almost flawless. Although you guys have quite a few plugins you guys are missing the really important ones. You guys should make a TapToDo, one where if you stand on a block you will teleport to a place, get an effect ect... or a certain command... kinda similar to TapToDo. Another good plugin you guys are missing is one so people wont combat log, and if you guys can do one where as if you die a graveyard will be left and by destroying it or clicking it, it will then drop your loot. Im pretty new to this community I saw all the plugins that were uploaded and I couldnt find any of these and if I did their API was not compatible.. Thank you and btw can you guys make a taptodo if possible...

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
  3. Lurker44

Lurker44 Creeper

GitHub:
    Lurker44
    LEGEND!!! :) Thank you!!! there are a couple of other plugins that say that the API is not compatible but if its okay can we do it some other time since im not using those plugins right now. you already figured out my bigger worries. Although I have another question. I downloaded this one plugin that auto restarts your server but I get an error when I start the server, the following message is what I get "
    [23:40:07] [Server thread/ERROR]: Required extension pcntl not loaded
    [23:40:07] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Could not load plugin 'AutoRestarter' " Thank you for your reply by the way and sorry for the late reply.
    Im not sure what it means with required extension pcntl not loaded.

minijaham likes this.
  4. Lurker44

Lurker44 Creeper

GitHub:
    Lurker44
    By the way you know that plugin you sent me "HiroTeam effect block... how do i make it when someone steps on a block or location what i want is location when someone steps on a location they get teleported. How i wana use this plugin is using the taptodo i use effect block tap a block and it will do the command I want for example teleport a person when they step on the block.

5. Seeker

Seeker Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    seeker-devs
    Shouldn't this be in Requests?

GodWeedZao likes this.
  6. TamerZ

TamerZ Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    tamerkun-cuy
    um, it is in Requests?

PieCrazy likes this.
  7. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    you're right!

8. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    This is in requests xD

9. GodWeedZao

GodWeedZao Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    godweedzao
    ik and for that i said you're right XD

10. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.