1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Plugin Crashing Server

Discussion in 'Facepalm' started by iRainDrop, Aug 5, 2018.

1. iRainDrop

iRainDrop Creeper

Hello, I am just starting out developing so I am not the best, this is actually my first ever plugin. Currently it just crashes the server everytime with the error below, any help is appreciated! https://github.com/iRain5511/FirstPlugin/blob/master/src/iRain/Main.php

Code:
    [19:04:00] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading iRain v1.0.0
    Fatal error: Declaration of iRain\Main::onCommand(iRain\CommandSender $sender, pocketmine\command\Command $command, string $label, array $args): bool must be compatible with pocketmine\plugin\PluginBase::onCommand(pocketmine\command\CommandSender $sender, pocketmine\command\Command $command, string $label, array $args): bool in phar:///home/container/plugins/FirstPlugin_dev-22.phar/src/iRain/Main.php on line 38
    [19:04:00] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [19:04:00] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "/home/container/crashdumps/Sun_Aug_5-19.04.00-UTC_2018.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
    Killed

2. NickTehUnicorn

NickTehUnicorn Zombie

GitHub:
    unickorn
    You forgot to use pocketmine\command\CommandSender;

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.