1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Plot world chunks not fully loading

Discussion in 'Help' started by xBeastMode, Mar 15, 2017.

1. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Shog Chips

At first I used a modified version of the MyPlot plugin to generate a new plot world and then I switched back to the old MyPlot since the new one has errors.

Now when I load the world from a plugin, the world loads perfectly. For the first hour you can join the world but only about 100 blocks far from spawn are loaded. Chunks should be loaded automatically but they don't, and after quitting the server and coming back the game stays stuck on "building terrain". The only way to fix this is to delete the player's data file in the "players" folder or to stop the server manually.

Here's my pocketmine.yml: http://pastebin.com/yMkWdQ2Q

2. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    The simple reason is because when the plugin was removed, the server lost the generator for the new chunks. When a player joins without the generator, it will attempt to use the default generator, but if that isn't working then I don't know what could be causing your problem.

3. xBeastMode

xBeastMode Shog Chips

Ok. I will try to switch to the modified version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.