1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Player Report

Discussion in 'Requests' started by FAXES, Jun 28, 2017.

1. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

be able to report a player using /report <PlayerID> <Reason> and it would pm to online admins. Admins would register online using /adminlog <PlayerID>. would be great as there is nothing like it that I know of... What do you guys think?

2. Driesboy

Driesboy Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    driesboy
  3. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

4. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

To make a arc into a plugin first you get dev tools here https://poggit.pmmp.io/p/DevTools/1.11.3 . you do the command /makeplugin the name of the plugin. to find the plugin name do /plugins look for the plugins. but don't add the version should mostly look like 1.1 or 2.2 or 1.11.3. By the way you do the command on console. And there should be a dev tools folder that should have the phar file in it if you do it right. hope this helped.

5. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

where do I put the src?

6. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

Put the files in your plugins folder or do you want me to do this for you

7. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

yeah it tells me invalid plugin name. do I use the php name or the folders name?

8. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

Give me a min

9. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

ok thanks

10. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

11. FAXES

FAXES Spider Jockey

12. Pitstopers

Pitstopers Baby Zombie

13. TheDiamondYT

TheDiamondYT Zombie

GitHub:
    TheDiamondYT1
  14. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    To be hone, why so much trouble? Just show players an email address that automatically forwards copies to your admins' email accounts. Or even simpler, abuse GitHub by using the repo issue trackers :D
    If you make a plugin for it, you should at least add something specific to the game. For example, you may automatically attach the chat log or action log of the player in the past minute.

jasonwynn10 and FAXES like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.