1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Player can't do anything

Discussion in 'Help' started by AlphA_k0, Sep 29, 2019.

1. AlphA_k0

AlphA_k0 Creeper

It just suddenly happens when somebody joins my server. When this happens, he can't move and interact with somebody. Even gravity is not working (I teleported him to mid-air). He can only move his camera.
    When it happens, it doesn't stop until stopping server. I couldn't find out what's the most problem in this situation, but strange thing is that never happened to me and the player with a problem was blocked several times(300 sec) during mining normally.

The server is using PMMP 3.9.4 in macOS Mojave 10.14.6
    I was using 9 plugins
    KeepInventory v1.0, EconomyAPI v5.7.2, StarterKit v1.0.0, EconomyPShop v2.0.4, ItemCloud v1.3.1, PureEntitiesX v0.6.3, BuilderTools v1.2.0-beta2, EconomyShop v2.0.11, EconomySell v2.0.11

I'm using MC 1.12.1 in iPad (iOS 12.4.1), playing in local network with op.
    All player joined my server (friends) are using MC 1.12.1 in Android (I don't know the version)

If you need more information, I will write down in the thread as immediately as I can.

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    Does that player have problems connecting to other servers, too? Might be connection issues on their side.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.