1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PHP issue after update to latest PMMP

Discussion in 'Help' started by fruitminer, Feb 3, 2022.

1. fruitminer

fruitminer Creeper

Thanks for reading!

I have been running PMMP for the kids to use and updating it when needed, but since PMMP went above v4 I have not been able to run the server.

I get:

./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)

./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/php)

./bin/php7/bin/php: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.25' not found (required by ./bin/php7/bin/../lib/libcrypto.so.1.1)

At first I downloaded the new .phar before I realized I also needed to update PHP. Removed the bin folder and downloaded the prebuilt PHP8 from Jenkins. Same above results.

I have tried using get.pmmp.io but it stops during LevelDB as another thread had issues with.

It's just a small virtual machine running Debian 9.13. I have updated everything on the machine.

When I search for the issue it seems OS related and PHO related. What I can gather from my little knowledge is that there could be an issue with how things are linked to glibc. It also does not help that the new PHP8 version downloaded from Jenkins has a folder inside the bin folder called php7. Can I just disregard that?

Thanks for reading this far, do you have any idea what to do?

NTT likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.