1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

PHP 7.2 for arm64 linux on Raspberry Pi 3

Discussion in 'Help' started by Drublic, Oct 6, 2017.

1. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    It looks like you killed/closed the compile process. Did you run out of memory?
    what was the command output?

2. kitoine

kitoine Spider

I accidentally closed the Terminal, but it didn't output any error....before I redoit again, may I ask whether this will work on a 32 bit based distributions? (Raspiban Jessie=>armvl7)? I woud lovely prevent to use the pi64 since it's very "laggy".

3. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    pmmp won't work on 32bit, no.
    And for the next time, try not to close the terminal :)
    also, try to get some cooling for your rpi. it will be faster with that (it needs to underclock massively if you have no cooling installed and compile software)

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  4. kitoine

kitoine Spider

I made it work! I created two folders and pasted in one your compile.sh, nothing else and in the other your installer.sh. Everything processed then I took the phar and start.sh from the one folder and pasted into the other one with the pure compile.sh (after it was finished). But strange that it failed before.

5. robske_110 (Tim)

GitHub:
    robske110
    Finally, thanks for your patience:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.