1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Open crafting table code

Discussion in 'Development' started by Harviy11, Nov 18, 2016.

1. imYannic

imYannic Baby Zombie

By the way, I used to use camelCase, but I find one word variables better, about what do you want to complain now? :)

2. Primus

Primus Zombie Pigman

Let's not get in argue of what each of us prefer.

3. imYannic

imYannic Baby Zombie

It's just so annoying when a smart aleck complaints about my way to code, just because I don't code like them (a good example for this is @robske_110 (Tim) ). I could criticize his code too, but it's his way to code, so let him do what he want (hope he will learn that too).

4. Reid

Reid Spider Jockey

Ecspecialy hear like your just typing up stuff pretty quick not really much of a reason to make it super purdy

5. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Moderator Staff Member

GitHub:
    Thunder33345
    just side note ide exist
    that why there nothing bad in using $varableWithSuperLongNames you only need to declare it once and if that is too much effort i dont really know what to say other than everyone have their own preferred code style

6. SOFe

SOFe Administrator Staff Member PMMP Team Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    sof3
    Please stop going offtopic. This thread is about "opening crafting table". If you want to discuss about coding style, please create another thread.

7. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Please tell me where you got code from me with 20 char long variables. And even if I have that, it's for a reason: That other can easily understand my code. I use to name variables F, Tf, LghtDirWy. The result is that i cannot read my old C++ code easily, because i have to search through all the code to finally find out what F was for.

Thunder33345 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.