1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Solved "Obfuscated" console output

Discussion in 'Help' started by SalmonDE, Dec 15, 2017.

1. SalmonDE

SalmonDE Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    SalmonDE
    Hello!
    As you can see in the posted picture below I'm having an issue with messy console output. Strangely the first line seems to be unaffected.

I ran into this problem after using the php binaries provided on https://windows.php.net/download/.
    Using the ones on appveyor built by the pmmp build scripts does not show this behaviour, which is why I suppose it has to be something with my php installation.

But I was neither able to find out why this happens nor how to fix it. I'd be glad for suggestions and in case of missing information, just ask me. :)

upload_2017-12-15_21-20-39.png

PM version: 1.7dev-518_4ec8416f for Minecraft v1.2.7
    PHP version: PHP 7.2.0
    Plugins: DevTools v.1.12.7

2. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    Strange. What language did you set it to?

3. SalmonDE

SalmonDE Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    SalmonDE
    It's German, but it does the same thing using English, too.

4. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    first of all, why are you not using the appveyor builds?
    Well, something has isues with decoding ANSI. It looks like after the RESET it is messed up.

Sandertv likes this.
  5. SleepSpace9

SleepSpace9 Slime

GitHub:
    sleepspace9
    I think it has something to do with the ENABLE_VIRTUAL_TERMINAL_PROCESSING flag which came to php.exe in release 7.2.0:
    • Implemented FR #72768 (Add ENABLE_VIRTUAL_TERMINAL_PROCESSING flag for php.exe).
    (from http://php.net/ChangeLog-7.php)

Maybe you have to different versions of php binaries - with and without this flag.

SOFe and SalmonDE like this.
  6. SalmonDE

SalmonDE Zombie Pigman

GitHub:
    SalmonDE
    I'm not using them because I like to have all extensions within the ext folder. Pthreads seems to be not built in that shape.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.