1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Guide No se cambia la semilla y siempre se instala mundo con trucos.

Discussion in 'Help' started by elvamo, Mar 25, 2020.

1. elvamo

elvamo Spider

en_US:
    PocketMine-MP It does not change seeds in the file "server.properties" of course if and if you use the command / seed it tells you that it is the 999999 that you have put but it is not when opening the game in settings you see that it is ALWAYS the seed -1, and how can I do so that when installing a world it does not have the tricks activated? If I teleport to certain coordinates, there are no seed monuments.

es_ES:
    PocketMine-MP No cambia de semilla en el archivo "server.properties" por supuesto que si y si usas el comando /seed te dice que es la 999999 que has puesto pero no lo es al abrir el juego en ajustes ves que SIEMPRE es la seed -1, y como puedo hacer para que al instalar un mundo no tenga los trucos activados? si me tele trasporto a ciertas coordenadas no están los monumentos de la semilla.

2. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    The seed in server.properties is empty by default ("level-seed="), that means it will pick a random one. If you set that property to a number, remove it again. The seed display in the game settings does not work with PocketMine. Monuments aren't supported either. You are probably better of with the Vanilla Bedrock server.

P.S.: Don't tag your post as guide if it isn't one.

3. elvamo

elvamo Spider

en_US
    LoL What do you think I don't know? When going to put the label and see that 1 was solved I assumed without reading that the other would be Fix anyway that has an easy solution: @admin, put the solved label only for the groups of staff moderators etc and leave only the guide one And that of fix for normal users, I am very much about xenforo could help if you want, I am also licensed and I can provide addoms as the resource manager for plugin downloads.

es_ES
    LoL crees que no lo se? al ir a poner la etiqueta y ver que la 1 era solved presupuse sin leer que la otra seria Fix de todos modos eso tiene facil solucion: @admin, poned la etiqueta solved solo para los grupos de staff moderadores etc y dejad solo la de guia y la de fix para los usuaios normales, yo se muuucho sobre xenforo podria ayudar si queries, tambien tengo licencia y puedo aportar addoms com el de resource manager para las descargas de los plugins.

4. HimbeersaftLP

HimbeersaftLP Fish

GitHub:
    HimbeersaftLP
    If you think you know everything better, why don't you create your own forum?

The lack of resource manager is a intentional choice as Poggit is the official PMMP plugin platform and is away better fit for this job.

Also please don't go off topic, was your issue solved or not?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Invy55 and ethaniccc like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.