1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

"No-commands" server

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by LKits, Jun 30, 2020.

1. LKits

LKits Creeper

Hello!

I'm trying to set up Pocketmine server and I'm in need of recommendations which plugins to use.

There is one core-element to the server that will NOT be changed and broken:
    Players (not admins, moderators) will not be typing any commands to play in the server.
    They will not type teleport, home, buy or whatever commands there might be.
    Absolutely everything must be solved through placing, destroying blocks, using some pre-placed buttons, buying/selling must be through "sign-chest-shop" and transactions are hand-to-hand through items of value.

Money:
    I'm probably trying to implement economy into the server and using in-game item as currency. Right now thinking of gold.
    You get gold (mine or somewhere else), sell it to the bank to get currency.
    To see your currency you either visit bank employee or get yourself some item that you can use to see your money.

Shops:
    As stated before shops are done by signs or some other easy method.
    If you want to sell, you need to refill chests yourself or make somekind automatic refill system.

Land protection:
    Trying to make it through "land claim blocks". Player can either craft or buy land-claim-blocks and place them where they want.
    Destroying those blocks after 30 seconds or so will destroy them. You will not get it back. Reason? To avoid "escaping from PvP" or something.
    Land claim blocks protect from other players, but not NPC-s.
    Maybe also include this feature that if player hasn't visited land-claim-block (or been near it) for couple of days then block will be destroyed and land will be free to use.

Anyways, the main goal is clear - no typing of commands.

Any hints which plugins I could use, edit in order to achieve what I'm looking for?

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    You'll have to literally install no extra plugins and make a plugin for unregistering all default PMMP commands ._.

3. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    just remove the permissions from everyone

4. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    Removing permissions with PurePerms doesn't work ._.

5. jasonwynn10

jasonwynn10 Moderator Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    jasonwynn10
    it does. you must be doing it wrong :eek:

6. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    The /rmpermission or wtv the command to remove the permission with, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.