1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Need help with my server ( Plugins/greifing/resource packs etc )

Discussion in 'Help' started by DADDYDOGGO, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DADDYDOGGO

DADDYDOGGO Spider

So i purchased hosting from server.pro and it uses pocketmine so im very new to all this but i need someone to help me with some stuff
    I need to setup a spawn where people cannot break/place blocks and pvp is off

i need to make the spawn the default area so everytime you login you spawn there with no items

i need to make another world where you have the inventory for only that world and can set homes and protect your area from griefing

i'd like to setup a currency system where you can purchase blocks from a shop

I'd also like to be able to have a compass at the spawn that allows you to TP to the different worlds/shops

In the main world which is survival id like to set a certain area where people cannot grief and that area would be the main spawn for the survival world

I know im asking ALOT and half the crap i say probs can't be done but if someone did help me with all this i would even shoot ya some money on PayPal for helping me with all this

if you need to contact me elsewhere my discord is DADDY DOGGO #4843

2. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
    > I need to setup a spawn where people cannot break/place blocks and pvp is off

You can use iProtector to accomplish this. Just do "/area" and common sense from there (select pos1, pos2, create, set flags, etc).

> i need to make the spawn the default area so every time you login you spawn there with no items

Make sure "server.properties" file is set the the world you want them to be in when they spawn and do "/setworldspawn" where you want them to spawn. You can use AlwaysSpawn to make them spawn in spawn every time they login. If you don't want them to have items, you can either disable player data saving (in "pocketmine.yml") or find some plugin to clear inventory on join. It probably exists on GitHub.

Most of your questions are plugin-related, so just have a search on Poggit or GitHub for any plugins you might need.
    https://poggit.pmmp.io/plugins <-- check here first, if not, then github.
    https://github.com/

If you need help with setup, you can join PocketMine-MP's discord server and ask in #support.

wolfdale and jasonwynn10 like this.
  3. DADDYDOGGO

DADDYDOGGO Spider

4. DADDYDOGGO

DADDYDOGGO Spider

5. Aericio

Aericio Slime

GitHub:
    aericio
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.