1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MySQL error.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help' started by TheShinPin, Sep 11, 2018.

1. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

So I set up MySQL on my LAMP VPS, and I have Pocketmine installed on Cent OS 7 x64, and when I try to connect to MySQL on a plugin I get this error: ErrorOFMySQL.png
    I also get this error when using more common plugins like pureperms and such. When loading/ reloading the server, it will say enabling plugin, then get stuck for a while, then load that error then load the server as normal with the plugin disabled.

2. Awzaw

Awzaw Zombie Pigman Poggit Admin

GitHub:
    awzaw
    If you are trying to access MySql on a different server to PocketMine you'll need to check that remote MySql connections are allowed (connecting as root is disabled by default, but you shouldn't be using root anyway), that the remote user connecting has the correct database privileges, and that the firewall on the MySql server has been configured to accept connections, usually on port 3306.

SOFe likes this.
  3. TheShinPin

TheShinPin Baby Zombie

Im pretty sure I enabled the connection of root, but ill try the things you mentioned.

4. Derpific

Derpific Spider Jockey

GitHub:
    Derpific
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.