1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

Multi-World support... How does one use this feature

Discussion in 'Help' started by StuntzCo, Feb 18, 2017.

1. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

PMMP offers multi-world support but how exactly do I use said feature. Is there a plugin I need to tp between worlds? do i just drop another world in the worlds folder. If so how do I get to that world? where do I choose if I want to load multiple worlds? note I have already searched the forums this is an entirely unique thread

Also can i set different aspects of a world such as world x reloads every x amount of minutes from a the original world that hasn't been destroyed or messed up

2. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

XD i See who viewed this thread you guys know what I'm asking.. why no answer

also some helpful info possibly im using simple warp simple portal essentials pe and skywars plugin that i would like to use with this feture

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  3. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    Maybe nobody wants to answer, or they don't know the answer. Nobody here is required to answer your questions at all.
    ManyWorlds is my go-to for world creation/management/teleportation. For the second part of your question, are you asking about backing up and restoring worlds(Like for minigame maps)? If so, there are a few threads about that.

StuntzCo likes this.
  4. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

Thank you. i realize nobody is required to answer a thread but i can get slightly impatient ,my fault. could you direct me to the minigame threads ive searched for them before and havnt found much

5. corytortoise

corytortoise Skeleton

GitHub:
    corytortoise
    Yea.

Copying world files

Resetting worlds from Zip archive

These may or may not provide any use, I haven't dealt with resetting worlds myself.

StuntzCo likes this.
  6. StuntzCo

StuntzCo Baby Zombie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.