1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

mobile repairing courses

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Raj Singhaniya, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Raj Singhaniya

Raj Singhaniya Creeper

GitHub:
    Akinfo12
    There is a great need for mobile repairing course. Its scope is growing day by day. Students are getting attracted to the benefits of this course. Mobile repairing courses has multiple advantages. If one starts listing the uses and positive points of mobile repairing courses, it might never end. Even I am positive towards the same mobile repairing course as they have the power to educate millions of students.

13_02_2019_12_47_37_6c175ad881e165918d12f8ada526a55d_y2merou6dn.png

Call Us: 700 400 9069

Email Us: [email protected]

Reach Us: 4/45, MPL no-10674, 2nd floor, Sarswati Marg Near by Regent hotel New Delhi, Delhi 110005

2. minijaham

minijaham Skeleton

GitHub:
    minijaham
    helo ser, we dettected sevral viruses in your computar and we suggest immedietly removing them. We have sent a fix employee so you need tto ppay. May I ask wat is you credit card numbar?

EdwardHamHam likes this.
  3. EdwardHamHam

EdwardHamHam Skeleton

GitHub:
    edwardhamham
    You come into my house and tell me I don't know how to fix mobiles?! I've never been so insulted!

minijaham likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.