1. The forums will be archived and moved to a read only mode in about 2 weeks (mid march).

MCPE v0.16.1

Discussion in 'Help' started by KAGsundaram, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    Both true, I'm just stating my opinion and why because of my experiences. I don't say it is the best solution, it's just a way to prevent it from happening.

Edit: my way

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  2. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    It is no solution. It's just a hack. And it doesn't prevent stdin from doing funky stuff. It can also decide to go missing after 1s.

KAGsundaram likes this.
  3. Sandertv

Sandertv Zombie Pigman Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    Sandertv
    With that edit I wanted to make clear that that is my way and that it does not have to be a 'solution'. I wanted to stop this discussion as it's going way off-topic, so enough now.

HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  4. robske_110 (Tim)

robske_110 (Tim) Wither Skeleton Poggit Reviewer

GitHub:
    robske110
    Back to the actual issue then.
    We need a better check than isResource()

KAGsundaram likes this.
  5. KAGsundaram

KAGsundaram Silverfish

It sounds like the team has a good handle on this problem. As someone has rightly said, it is time for me to leave this problem in the hands of those who are more intimately familiar with the internal workings of PM. (I had actually already come to the same conclusion.)

I am glad of what little I could do, and gladder still that it is not my problem.

L3ice and HimbeersaftLP like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.